Monday, May 5, 2008

My Baby's Growin' Up Too Fast!




Danika got her braces on today, and I feel like I did on her first day of Kindergarten! She has waited for this day for a long time, since her baby teeth were slow to fall out (she's still getting her molars), and we have been putting it off due to terrible insurance coverage :) Well, she sure looks different, but she's still a cutie!

3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! (Just like her Mom!) Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Love blogging! Miss you!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogger world. I totally agree with you about the whole idea of it, I have almost shut mine down a few times for fear of sounding like the few who have such flawless, amazing, wonderful lives. Ha ha. I decided to keep it up when I realized it was the only 'journal' I've ever written. I try to be pretty real about the ups and downs of my life, without sounding either too gloomy or too upbeat. I'm not sure I always pull it off! It will be great to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started blogging in July 07 and printed out my first "year" in Jan. 08 this year. It truly is a journal of our lives and my family and I have loved the blurb book and visit it often. Can't wait to see 08's book. Your blog is adorable as are you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete