I felt bad leaving Trixie in her kennel while I'm at work, and I've been "experimenting" to try and find the best thing to do with her during my absence. I have tried leaving her in the laundry room, outside, and in the kennel and then coming home at lunch to let her out. Today I shut all the doors to the bedrooms and let her have free run of the house. I THOUGHT I had put everything away that she could demolish, but when I came home this is what I found!
We won't be giving her this option again!
That is the end of my copy of "Book of a Thousand Days"--an abomination!

Oh My Gosh!!! What a little stinker. I didn't know you were working, what are you doing? Are you at the kids school?
ReplyDeleteShe is naughty, but she is also very cute. Did this help at all? It doesn't with Claire.
ReplyDeleteI really do want a dog, until I see stuff like this on people's posts!!
ReplyDelete