Sunday, June 28, 2009

Camp!

I finally got some pics from camp. Our theme was Boot Camp: Who Will You Be? Our scripture was 2 Nephi 10:23. We had an Army flair--most of us had some kind of camouflage clothing. We played capture the flag for a couple of hours both days--something I have never done before! It was a big hit with the girls; they just wanted to keep playing. Our camp directors are big-time into exercise, so we did morning drills too. Needless to say, I came home with very sore legs!!! But it was fun, and I think everyone had a good time. I'm just glad it's done and I can enjoy the rest of my summer!

Here we are decked out with face paint for capture the flag. We stayed at Bear Lake on some property that belongs to one of our camp lady's parents--thus the cabin--but the girls stayed in tents. It was a pretty cushy gig.



"Gee mom, I wanna go home!"--My awesome YW Board and camp committee:



My cute Laurels . . .




Ya know when you're overtired and you get a little loopy? Grapes tucked in the upper lip is always a fashion statement . . . Yikes (blackmail photo for sure)!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun and fantastic camp. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe those girls are laurels! I haven't seen them in forever, and when I started in YW most of them were beehives. Crazy how fast time flies. It looks like you guys had a fun girls camp!

    ReplyDelete