
I'm back from camp! Everything went swimmingly, and we had so much fun! Although I am really sore from playing too many games of Capture the Flag! I will post some pictures later.One of the best things about going away is coming home. Megan usually misses me so much that it is hard to leave. When I got home, I got a payoff this time. She wrote me the cutest letter, and I never want to forget what a sweetheart she is. The note she gave me made me realize how important I am in her life and that I need to remember how much she still needs her mama (even though the other two don't)!
How adorable is that! I wish I got those long notes when I go away (NOT to girl's camp!!) How perfect to take a picture so you can always remember it!! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteThat girl is great--they all are. This is, for sure, a note to treasure forever. All great things, but I particularly enjoyed that you help her "find things." I chuckled--glad I'm not the only one who is always the finder of lost things.
ReplyDelete